Audio Sound Off
- In the event of a tie, there must be a tie breaker run off.
- In the event that USACi or the USACi director changes classes there must be an official letter that is signed by Heat Wave Inc. stating that the official list of award classes will be changed.If USACi or their director fails to produce this document, there will be no changes to the award winner classes.
- The competitor is responsible to make sure all of their scores are documented on the entry form. Failure to get this information from the USACi judge could result in disqualification from receiving the award even if the USACi score results show that you are the first place winner.
- In the event you are a class winner that is eligible to win a award, it is the responsibility of the competitor to fill out a award order form if required. This will be done at the awards presentation at the show. All rings are custom made and will be made according to what you fill out on the ring order form.
- HWI receives the official score and winners list from USACi before the awards presentation. For any award questions, please contact HWI. Score or audio questions must be handled through the USACi main office or the USACi director that was at the event.
- There will be NO CHANGES to the award list after the awards presentation is over. This will be the FINAL list and no exceptions will be made thereafter. The only exception will be if USACi or the event director clearly 100% made a mistake and it is rectified in a timely manner.